My jinn Return/Replacement Policy
- You can place a Return request within 10 days of order delivery. However, in case of Damaged/Missing Product, the Return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Return request will be reviewed by Myjinn.in if required, request will be shared with the merchant for his/her approval.After approval, pickup of the product will be arranged through our courier partners.If our reverse pickup service is not available on your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. The courier charges will be reimbursed by Myjinn.in After the product is received, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, Replacement or Refund is initiated. Please note that Replacement would depend upon the stock availability with the respective merchant
- Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?
Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases
- Wrong Product – Wrong color/ size/ style
- Wrong item ordered/ delivered
- Unsatisfactory Product – Inauthentic/ Low Quality/ Expired
- Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning (Not applicable, if the product is under Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product or packaging
- Wrong Quantity – Missing Products/ Parts
- No Invoice/Warranty Received – Available on Electronics only
- Under what conditions returns/ replacement request will not be accepted? Returns/ Replacement requests will not accepted under following cases –
- If Products are Altered/ Used
- If Product is Returned without Original Packaging (price tags, labels & accessories)
- If Serial Number is tampered
- For Defective product that is covered under Seller/Manufacturer’s Warranty or Reported after 10 days of the Delivery
- For Damaged/Missing product that is reported after 2 days of the delivery
- For Products sold under specific promotions, details of which would be mentioned in the Product page and Terms & Conditions page
- Which categories are not eligible for returns/ replacement? Categories not eligible for returns are as follows :
|Category||Item’s that can’t be returned|
|Baby care||Nursing covers, diapers and nappies, soothers and teether, feeding related products, baby wipes|
|Beauty||Make up, skin care, hair care and personal care products|
|Garden||Seeds and Live plants|
|Grocery and Gourmet||All items included in these categories|
|Fashion||Lingerie and innerwear, socks and stockings|
|Music, Software and Gaming||All products marked as non-returnable|
|Sports & Health||Nutrition and health care, Gym gloves, Gym vests, Gym supports and elderly care|
*Any product that is labeled as non-returnable on its product detail page cannot be returned.
- When do you initiate Pickup for Returns?
Once your request to return an order is approved, a pickup will be initiated. Once return is approved for pick up, email will be sent to registered email id for pick up related details. Please keep the product ready with all tags & accessories. Kindly ensure proper packaging to avoid any damage during transit.
Please take care of the following points, while packing your product for Pickup –
Product should not be used/altered/ tampered Keep original price tag & packing slip intact Mention Order Number on the box Do not seal the box Mention the Order Number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing over the packet to our Pickup executive Keep the Courier Company’s receipt for tracking purposes Please Note – Myjinn.in shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid leakage/mishandling etc.
- What do I do if my area does not have a reverse pick up service?
If our reverse pickup service is not available at your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. Return address will be notified to you in a separate email, along with the packaging instructions and required documents. In case of Self-Shipment, Myjinn.in will reimburse your courier charges (up to Rs. 200) in form of. Please take care of the following-
Mention the Order number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing it over to the Courier Representative Upload the courier receipt in my returns section or attach it on confirmation email received after return filing Track your Return Shipment on the Courier Company’s Website
- How to claim Return/ Replacement for products under Seller/ Manufacturer’s Warranty?
You can Claim for product’s warranty by calling or visiting the nearest Service Centre of the product’s Brand.
- Do I need to pay the courier company to send my product back?
No, you don’t need to pay anything to the courier representative if we arrange the pickup of your product. In case your address is not serviceable by our courier service providers, you need to self-ship the product to us (address will be emailed to you). Courier charges will be reimbursed by us in form of . The courier charges eligible for reimbursement are up to Rs.200. For availing reimbursement of courier charges, upload the courier receipt in ‘My Returns’ section or attach it in the confirmation email received after filing the return.
- How will I know that my Returned product has reached you?
You will receive an email from us within 24-48 Hours of Pickup, along with the Tracking details. You can track the package on Courier Company’s website.
- How much time does it take to replace an order?
We initiate the replacement or refund within 7 working days once we receive the product at our end.
For any issues, please contact us at https://www.myjinn.in/customer-support. We would take your queries forward to the respective sell
*Some products are non-replaceable or non-returnable. Please check our Terms & Conditions page before making a purchase.er